In 2011 was created Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund is constantly included in 25-48 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator is 1-5 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 20 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, Software. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ProdPerfect, Appy Couple, Trendalytics Innovation Labs. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by Charlie Kemper, Jonathan Axelrod, Murat Aktihanoglu. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator, startups are often financed by Maveron, Greycroft, First Round Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ff Venture Capital, Greycroft, Two River. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Right Side Capital Management, RRE Ventures, Triangle Peak Partners.
|$6M||19 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$100K||29 Jun 2021|
|$100K||28 Jun 2021|
|$10M||25 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$3M||11 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$3M||21 Apr 2021||United States, Philadelphia|
|$100K||11 Jan 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$2M||08 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|$2M||01 Nov 2020||United States, " United States"}|
– Recapped, a startup building collaborative sales software, announced the close of a $6.3m seed round. – The deal was led by Charles River Ventures and Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator, CoFound, AirAngels, Prime Set, Twenty5Twenty, Peter Kazanjy, Alan Chung and other angels also participated in the round. – Recapped was founded by Mark Fershteyn and Ujwal Battar. – Fershteyn spent his career in sales, first as an account executive at Citrix and then as vice president of sales at App Academy. – H... Read more
– Mosaic is a New York-based provider of an AI-powered SaaS platform for resource management. – Series A $4m brings company valuation to $10m. – The round was led by Las Olas Venture Capital with participation from Ocean Azul Partners, ff Venture Capital, Tensility Venture Partners, and Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator. – The new funding will be used to expand operations and business reach. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.