HOF Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Finance, E-Commerce. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Quanergy Systems, Drop, Starship Technologies. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the HOF Capital, startups are often financed by ff Venture Capital, White Star Capital, Tom Williams. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, White Star Capital, Sierra Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, White Star Capital, UniWill Ventures.
The typical startup value when the investment from HOF Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this HOF Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
This organization was formed by Fady Yacoub, Hisham El Haddad, Onsi Sawiris. We also calculated 26 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|BioAccel||Arizona, Phoenix, United States|
|Capitol Health Ltd||Australia, Docklands, Victoria|
|China Create Capital Limited||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Crystal Internet Ventures||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|FA Holding||Bahrain, Capital Governorate, Manama|
|Jiangsu Guangyi Guiren Guquan Touzi Jijin Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|JVCKenwood Corp.||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama|
|Peterson Partners||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Prudential Securities||Accra, Ghana, Greater Accra Region|
|Rising Tide Africa||-|
|Seed San Diego||California, San Diego, United States|
|Shenzhen New Industry Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Southern California Gas||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|sweemie||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|V-CUBE||California, Torrance, United States|
|Veepee||France, Ile-de-France, La Plaine-saint-denis|
|Vituity||California, Emeryville, United States|
|Ypsomed||Bern, Bern, Switzerland|
|$3M||18 Oct 2022||Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt|
|$11M||29 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$145M||19 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$7M||29 Aug 2022||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|$1M||02 Aug 2022||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|$12M||26 Jul 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$20M||12 Jul 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$4M||16 May 2022||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|$15M||04 May 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
– Dukaan is a Bengaluru, India-based platform for merchants with zero programming skills to set up their e-commerce site.
– Company raised $11m in pre-Series A funding round.
– The round was led by 640 Oxford Ventures with participation from Snow Leopard Ventures, Lightspeed Partners, Matrix Partners India, Venture Catalyst, HOF Capital, Old Well Ventures, LetsVenture, 9Unicorns and angels Ritesh Agarwal, and Carl Pei.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding the company’s business reach and technology efforts.
– Figure Technologies, Inc. is a San Francisco, CA-based provider of blockchain technology powered financial services.
– The company closed a $200m Series D funding at a $3.2b valuation.
– Backers included new investors including entities and funds managed and/or advised by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Blockchain.com, Rockaway Blockchain, HOF Capital, Endeavour Capital, National Bank Holdings, Goldentree Asset Management and L1 Digital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.