Backstage Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the West Hollywood.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Backstage Capital, startups are often financed by SOSV, VTF Capital, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstars, Y Combinator, Wharton Angel Network. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techstars, XFactor Ventures, The Syndicate Fund.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mahmee, CareAcademy, Dark.
This organization was formed by Arlan Hamilton. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Backstage Capital works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2017.
|18M||13 May 2021||United States, Minneapolis|
|1000K||06 May 2021||United States, Birmingham|
|1M||02 Mar 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
Healthy Roots Dolls
|1000K||05 Feb 2021||United States, Detroit|
|3M||13 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|07 Jan 2021|
|05 Dec 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
|3M||12 Nov 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|1M||28 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.