Matchstick Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boulder. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Supply Chain Management. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Branch, ScaleFactor, Spekit.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Matchstick Ventures, startups are often financed by Right Side Capital Management, Techstars Retail Accelerator, Techstars Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Daren Cotter, The Syndicate Fund, Techstars Retail Accelerator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techstars Ventures, Firebrand Ventures, Canaan Partners.
The current fund was established by Nathaniel Zola, Ryan Broshar. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Comparing to the other companies, this Matchstick Ventures performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2019. When the investment is from Matchstick Ventures the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Caliza Holding||Glarus, Netstal, Switzerland|
|Chinese Acrobatic Troupe||-|
|Guidewire Software||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Harmony Investments||United States, Virginia, Virginia Beach|
|Mare Investimentos||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|Meyvn||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Tokio Marine||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Toyo Capital||Japan, Tokyo|
|United Partners||Estonia, Harjumaa, Tallinn|
|WS Investments||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|$1M||15 Dec 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$3M||19 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$18M||14 Oct 2022||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|08 Aug 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$4M||04 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||30 Jul 2022||-|
|$20M||12 Jul 2022||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|$2M||28 Jun 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$1M||07 Jun 2022||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
– Parallax, an Edina, MI-based company focused on managing workloads and workforces in a remote environment, raised $7M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Grotech Ventures with participation from Matchstick Ventures and Rally Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to continue to innovate its platform and add talent.
– Branch, which helps businesses accelerate payments to empower working Americans, announced it has raised over $540m to fuel its momentum in delivering flexible workforce payments.
– Addition led the closing of a $48m Series B funding round with participation from Drive Capital, Crosscut Ventures, Bonfire Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, and HR Tech Investments, a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., among other investors.
– The company has also secured $500m in purchased assets from funds managed by Neuberger Berman.
– With over 300% growth year over year, Branch will use the funding to deliver faster payments and inclusive financial services to W-2 and 1099 workforces through partnerships with employers, gig platforms, staffing companies, and other businesses.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.