In 1999 was created Kapor Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Oakland. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Kapor Capital, startups are often financed by Imagine K12, NewSchools Venture Fund, Cross Culture Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ulu Ventures, Marc Bell Ventures, Felicis Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by True Ventures, GV, Y Combinator.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, SaaS. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Uber, Omada Health, Thrive Market. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
This organization was formed by Freada Klein-Kapor, Mitch Kapor. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from Kapor Capital is 10-50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Kapor Capital works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2015.
|3M||01 May 2009||United States, Sunnyvale|
|28 Sep 2011||United States, Palo Alto|
|8M||14 Jan 2014||Panama, San Francisco|
|10M||07 Mar 2017||United States, Oakland|
|2M||11 Apr 2018||United States, Oakland|
|3M||05 Sep 2019||United States, Atlanta|
|3M||26 Jan 2012||United States, Mountain View|
|2M||18 Oct 2011||United States, Cupertino|
|3M||18 Feb 2016||United States, Austin|
|1M||15 Nov 2012||United States, San Jose|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.