|$50M||17 Aug 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|29 Mar 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$35M||10 Feb 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
|$1M||21 Dec 2020||Portland, Oregon, United States|
– Split, the leading feature delivery and experimentation platform, announced $50m in Series D funding led by Owl Rock.
– The round was also joined by Northgate Capital and existing investors including Accel, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Harmony Partners, Microsoft’s venture capital fund M12, Atlassian Ventures, and ServiceNow.
– This latest round of investment brings Split’s total funding to $110m of which $83m was raised within the past year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.