Impact Engine is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Chicago. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Impact Engine, startups are often financed by Reach Capital, Harvard Business School Angels Chicago, Better Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are OCA Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Kapor Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by HPA, Salesforce Ventures, Lewis & Clark Ventures.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Communities, Financial Services. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Climb Credit, BookNook, KickUp. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The current fund was established by Jamie Jones, Linda Darragh. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The top activity for fund was in 2014. When the investment is from Impact Engine the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
|10M||03 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|19M||22 Feb 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|17M||15 Dec 2020||United States, North Hollywood|
|4M||19 Aug 2020||United States, Atlanta|
|12M||20 Jul 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|5M||05 May 2020||United States, Chicago|
|1M||18 Sep 2019||United States, Philadelphia|
|4M||26 Aug 2019||Canada, Waterloo|
|9M||26 Jun 2019||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.