The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 partakers. Despite the Able Partners, startups are often financed by Primary Venture Partners, Rainfall Ventures, KEC Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Primary Venture Partners, BoxGroup, Human Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tusk Ventures, Sound Ventures, Primary Ventures.
When the investment is from Able Partners the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Fitness, Computer. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight WaitWhat, Alma Health, SelfMade. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Lanhua Tengge Touzi - Investments, Portfolio & Company Exits||-|
|Jasper Private Equity||United Kingdom, Birmingham|
|Service Electric Cablevision||-|
|Heartis Corporation||Japan, Tokyo|
|Shanhua Touzi||China, Guangzhou|
|Madrona Venture Labs||United States, Seattle|
|Ruichuang Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|NYC Media Lab||United States, Brooklyn|
|GKN||United Kingdom, Redditch|
|Key Fund||United Kingdom, Sheffield|
|Daun Penh Cambodia Group||-|
|Authentic Ventures||United States, Oakland|
|Groupe SEB||France, Carros|
|Pros Partners||China, Shanghai|
|Corsa Ventures||United States, Austin|
|Nest.Bio Ventures||United States, Boston|
|$10M||26 Jul 2021||United States, San Jose|
|$26M||15 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$3M||10 May 2021||United States, New York|
|23 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$8M||27 Jan 2021||United States, San Diego|
|01 Jan 2021||United States, New York|
|$6M||01 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$76M||18 Nov 2020||United States, New York|
|19 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
– Spring Health, the most comprehensive global mental health solution for employers and health plans, has secured $190m in Series C funding. – Top healthcare investor Kinnevik led the round and was joined by new investor The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian Life), along with existing investors Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, and True Capital Ventures. – The company’s total investment to date is ... Read more
– Ellipsis Health is a San Francisco, CA-based developer of a voice vital sign to quantify and manage depression and anxiety at scale. – The company raised $26m in Series A funding. – The round was led by SJF Ventures with participation from AblePartners, Akhil Paul at Caparo Group, Alumni Ventures, Divesh Makan, Gaingels, Gary Loveman, Generator Ventures, Greycroft, Helmy Eltoukhy, Joanne Bradford, Khosla Ventures, Luminous Ventures, Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, Richard Socher, Ricardo Villela Marino, SpringTi... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.