|62 Capital||Australia, Nedlands, Western Australia|
|Access Japan||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Sapporo|
|Boehringer Ingelheim||Germany, Ingelheim Am Rhein, Rheinland-Pfalz|
|Business Today||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Conrad Labs||Lahore, Pakistan, Punjab|
|eVolution Global Partners||-|
|Gaopeng Gong Chuang||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Georgia Venture Partners||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Hike Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Jump Trading||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|KL10CH||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Merseyside Special Investment Fund||England, Liverpool, United Kingdom|
|Miracle of Capital Center International||-|
|National Education Association||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Sandhills Global||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|Sonoma Brands||California, Sonoma, United States|
|Stevens Creek Ventures||Cheyenne, United States, Wyoming|
|The Venture Center||Arkansas, Little Rock, United States|
|$8M||16 Mar 2023||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$3M||21 Feb 2023||San Francisco, California, United States|
|30 Jun 2022||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
Neon Money Club
|23 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||26 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$18M||12 May 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$3M||20 Apr 2022||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
Five to Nine
|$4M||13 Apr 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$15M||05 Apr 2022||-|
– Esusu, a Harlem, NY-based financial technology company for rent reporting and data solutions for credit building, raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Motley Fool Ventures with participation from Serena Williams, through Serena Ventures, The Equity Alliance, Predictive VC, previous seed round investors Concrete Rose Capital, Impact America Fund, Global Impact Fund, Next Play Ventures, and Zeal Capital Partners, and other angel investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to double down on growth through product innovation, talent recruitment, and building its financial health platform for low to medium-income families.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.