BITKRAFT Esports Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany. The main department of described VC is located in the Berlin.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Augmented Reality, Analytics. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Playable Worlds, FanAI, Network Next.
The current fund was established by Jens Hilgers. The overall number of key employees were 5.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, startups are often financed by Sisu Game Ventures, Rhino Ventures (Formerly Vancouver Founder Fund), Mike Fischer. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Everblue Management, YuChiang Cheng, Tuesday Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tuesday Capital, TRUST ESPORT, Sapphire Sport.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2019. This BITKRAFT Esports Ventures works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
|$2M||24 Aug 2021||-|
|$5M||12 Aug 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$25M||14 Jul 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$3M||10 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||06 May 2021||California, United States|
|$100M||31 Mar 2021||California, United States|
|$37M||04 Mar 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|02 Mar 2021||Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland|
|$2M||24 Feb 2021||California, United States|
– Infinite Canvas is a talent management company and game publisher for the metaverse.
– The company raised $2.8m in pre-seed funding.
– Investors include Lightshed Venture Partners, BITKRAFT Ventures, Day One Ventures, Crossbeam and Emerson Collective.
– The company has partnered with some big names in Roblox, including RussoPlays, DeeterPlays, Sabrina and DJ Monopoli from Terabrite Games, as well as a handful of other Roblox developers, Fortnite map makers and streamers who, combined, reach more than 4.5 million subscribers.
– For the team, this nascent era of user-generated gaming content looks a lot like another now-ubiquitous creator platform once did.
– Seattle-based game studio Starform has raised $5m.
– The startup plans to use the money on further development for its first game, as well as starting a team to work on a second project.
– Its unannounced first project, a team-based 5v5 arena game for PC and mobile, is currently in a closed beta.
– The $5m is a seed round led by BITKRAFT Ventures, with participation from Global Founders Capital, Vgames, and Dune Ventures.
– Since its last round of funding in 2019, Starform’s team has grown to 11 people, which includes developers with experience from ArenaNet, Amazon, and Big Fish Games.
– It plans to hire more for its second internal team.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.