Funds with similar focus
|Aalto Startup Center||Espoo, Finland, Uusimaa|
|ArcAngels||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|Avanzi Etica Sicaf EuVECA||Italy, Lombardy, Milan|
|Baronsmead Venture Trusts||-|
|CG Holding AS||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Edelson Technology Ventures||New Jersey, United States, Woodcliff Lake|
|EXCEL Communications||Sterling, United States, Virginia|
|Hunan Zhijia Touzi||-|
|Illumina||California, San Diego, United States|
|JD Cloud||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Kii Corporation||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Lighthouse Funds||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|M-Tech Innovations||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|New The Future||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund||England, Sheffield, United Kingdom|
|Xincheng Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$3M||19 Oct 2022||Oakland, California, United States|
|$14M||27 Sep 2022||Los Gatos, California, United States|
|$10M||15 Aug 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$1M||11 May 2022||-|
|$3M||22 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|29 Nov 2021||-|
|$100M||21 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
Sicona Battery Technologies
|$3M||10 Aug 2021||Alexandria, New South Wales, Australia|
|$2M||08 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Candy Digital announced a $100m Series A financing round, which values the company at $1.5bn.
– The round was co-led by leading global private equity and venture capital firms Insight Partners and Softbank Vision Fund 2. Additional participants in the round include Connect Ventures, an investment partnership between leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and global venture capital firm New Enterprise Associates, Will Ventures, Gaingels, Com2Us, Athletes Syndicate in partnership with Chaos Ventures, which includes participation from current and retired MLB, NFL, NBA, and NHL players, and NFL Hall of Famer Peyton Manning.
– Candy Digital is building Major League Baseball’s official NFT ecosystem where fans and collectors will be able to purchase, trade, and share officially licensed NFTs to deepen their love of the sport.
– Sicona Battery Technologies Pty Ltd, a Sidney, Australia-based battery materials technology company, raised AU$3.7m in a pre-Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Artesian and Riverstone Ventures with participation from Chaos Ventures, Bandera Capital, SDGx Ventures, and several Australian climate-tech investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand and deploy commercial-scale production plants in Europe and North America.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.