|$20M||08 Jun 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
Just Women's Sports
|10 May 2021||-|
|$10M||05 May 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$4M||27 Apr 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|28 Mar 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$7M||02 Mar 2021||New York, United States|
|21 Jan 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|28 Aug 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$4M||14 Jul 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Candy Digital announced a $100m Series A financing round, which values the company at $1.5bn.
– The round was co-led by leading global private equity and venture capital firms Insight Partners and Softbank Vision Fund 2. Additional participants in the round include Connect Ventures, an investment partnership between leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and global venture capital firm New Enterprise Associates, Will Ventures, Gaingels, Com2Us, Athletes Syndicate in partnership with Chaos Ventures, which includes participation from current and retired MLB, NFL, NBA, and NHL players, and NFL Hall of Famer Peyton Manning.
– Candy Digital is building Major League Baseball’s official NFT ecosystem where fans and collectors will be able to purchase, trade, and share officially licensed NFTs to deepen their love of the sport.
– Aktivate, a sports technology platform for K-12 schools, announced its public launch and the closing of a $7MM seed financing round that will fund the development of a market-leading sports administration platform and scholastic sports community.
– The funding round was led by Will Ventures with participation from Tal Ventures, Village Global – the venture firm backed by some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, including Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Diane Greene, and Reid Hoffman – as well as TechAviv, Benson Oak Ventures, and angel investors Zeke Emanuel and Howard Morgan.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.