BECO Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Careem Networks, Fetchr, Myki. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Travel, Logistics. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the BECO Capital, startups are often financed by Silicon Badia, Raed Ventures, STC Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Raed Ventures, Silicon Badia, 500 Startups. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Silicon Badia, Raed Ventures, MSA Capital.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this BECO Capital works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from BECO Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The current fund was established by Amir Farha, Dany Farha. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$40M||19 Oct 2022||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
Pine Street Labs
|$6M||14 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|31 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||15 Aug 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$19M||05 Aug 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$12M||26 Jul 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$8M||05 Jul 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$12M||30 May 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$10M||17 May 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
– MaxAB, the Egyptian B2B e-commerce platform, raised $15m in Series A extension.
– The round was led by existing investors RMBV, IFC, Flourish Ventures, Crystal Stream Capital, Rise Capital, Endeavour Catalyst, Beco Capital and 4DX Ventures.
– The company plans to launch new product offerings and grow its team.
– It also acquired WaystoCap, a Moroccan B2B e-commerce and distribution platform.
– Taager, a social e-commerce platform, secured $6.4m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Pan-African focused VC 4DX Ventures.
– It also included participation from Raed Ventures, Beco Capital, Breyer Capital and some private investors, including Magnus Olsson, co-founder of Careem.
– This is Breyer Capital’s first investment in the MENA region.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.