In 2015 was created Colle Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The current fund was established by Victoria Grace. The overall number of key employees were 1.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Colle Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Great Oaks Venture Capital, Valor Capital Group, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are RRE Ventures, Frontier Venture Capital, Cue Ball. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Spring Mountain Capital, Soros Fund Management, Qualcomm Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight BlaBlaCar, Bread, CargoX. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Artificial Intelligence. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from Colle Capital Partners the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Funds with similar focus
|Weatherford Capital||United States, Tampa|
|Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited||India, Mumbai|
|SFW Capital Partners||United States, Rye|
|Rongma Touzi Investment Management||China, Hangzhou|
|Estes Forwarding Worldwide, LLC (EFW)||United States, Richmond|
|Chemtex International||United States, Wilmington|
|BRM AG||Austria, Eisenstadt|
|Xizang Zhiqian Touzi||China, Lhasa|
|Department of Industry, Innovation and Science||Australia, Canberra|
|$1M||26 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$90M||10 Feb 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$21M||14 Oct 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|$3M||01 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
|$325M||28 Sep 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$3M||14 May 2020||Colombia, Buenaventura|
|01 Jan 2020||United States, Boston|
|$16M||28 Mar 2019||United States, New York|
|05 Mar 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
– Numan is a digital platform for men’s health.
– Company raised $40m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by White Star Capital, with participation from existing investors Novator, Vostok New Global, Anthemis Exponential and Colle Capital, and new investor Hanwha Dream Fund.
– The new investment will be used to continue to expand operations and its business reach, as well as the therapeutic areas it covers.
– Collectiv Food, a food supply chain startup, raised $16m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by VNV Global and joined by VisVires New Protein, Octopus Ventures, Norrsken VC and existing investors, including Partech, Colle Capital and Mustard Seed.
– The company operates by sourcing food directly from producers, disintermediating the wholesaler middleman, and delivering straight to professional kitchens.
– Customers include Big Mamma Group, The Hush Collection, Dirty Bones, Megan’s, Crussh, Butchie’s, Cocotte, Tossed and Fresh Fitness Food.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.