Lightbank is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago.
This organization was formed by Brad Keywell, Eric Lefkofsky. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Square, Uptake, Udemy For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Social Media, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The real fund results show that this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. When the investment is from Lightbank the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Lightbank works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2012. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Lightbank, startups are often financed by Techstars, New Enterprise Associates, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pritzker Group Venture Capital, SV Angel, Eniac Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bullpen Capital, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Insight Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|Acrew||Louisiana, New Orleans, United States|
|Amdocs||Chesterfield, Missouri, United States|
|BusinessInFact||Andalucia, Sevilla, Spain|
|CoinCircle||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Japan Post Bank||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Livingston Securities||New York, New York, United States|
|Shanghai Lianhe Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Tappan Hill Ventures||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Tongsheng Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|$4M||15 Sep 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$1M||10 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||26 Jul 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$19M||02 Jun 2022||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$4M||06 May 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$5M||26 Apr 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$6M||11 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||01 Mar 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$50M||27 Jan 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
– Felux is a B2B marketplace and supply chain platform for the steel and industrial industry.
– Company raised $5.1m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Expa, with participation from 8VC and Lightbank.
– The new investment will be used to continue expanding operations and business reach.
– Klover, which is democratizing access to modern financial services by leveraging consumers’ permissioned data, today announced the close of $60m in new funding.
– The round led by Mercato Partners Traverse Fund participation from new and existing investors including Lightbank, Core Innovation Capital and Starting Line.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand the sales, marketing, engineering and product teams aggressively, grow their 1.5 million user base, and broaden the services and value to their consumers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.