In 2000 was created Sand Hill Angels, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Mountain View. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from Sand Hill Angels is 5-10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Sand Hill Angels works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Biotechnology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PAX Labs, Vaxart, Peloton Technology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Sand Hill Angels, startups are often financed by Tech Coast Angels, New York Angels, Band of Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, New York Angels, HealthTech Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mason Ng, The Westly Group, New York Angels.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Future Money||South Korea, Seoul|
|PenderFund Capital Management||Canada, Vancouver|
|Star Mica||Japan, Tokyo|
|Broadview Capital Partners||United States, San Francisco|
|Strategic European Technologies||Netherlands, 's-Hertogenbosch|
|Edwards Lifesciences||United States, Irvine|
|SPD International||Australia, Melbourne|
|IBM SmartCamp||United States, Waltham|
|Alpes Developpement Durable Investissement||France, Corenc|
|China International Marine Containers||China, Shenzhen|
|Chameleon Invest||Luxembourg, Béreldange|
|Hangzhou Zhiyan Dongli Jishu Management Consulting||China, Hangzhou|
|Stratus Ventures||United States, Northbrook|
|Sundaram Finance||India, Chennai|
|Mandi Ventures||Brazil, Sao Paulo|
|Levine Leichtman Capital Partners||United States, Beverly Hills|
|N7 Labs||United States, San Diego|
|$5M||05 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$3M||30 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|20 Apr 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$3M||27 Feb 2020||United States, Seattle|
Front Range Biosciences
|$18M||14 Feb 2020||United States, Boulder|
|01 Jan 2020||United States, Baltimore|
|$1M||23 Dec 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|$1M||19 Nov 2019||United States, Houston|
Front Range Biosciences
|$8M||16 Sep 2019||United States, Boulder|
– Encellin closed a $5.9M Seed financing round.
– The round was co-led by Khosla Ventures and SV Latam Capital, with participation from Sandhill Angels and Y Combinator.
– The new funding will be used to advance development of its technology platform and programs in hypoglycemia and hypocalcemia.
– Encellin will also expand into areas with readily available renewable cell sources and engineered cells, to encapsulate any cellular cargo in products from its proprietary platform.
– Encellin builds implantable “cell pouches” to treat chronic diseases.
– The company’s technology combines ad novel cell encapsulation technology with functional cell therapies to treat chronic diseases, starting with endocrine disorders.
– Allstar Gaming has raised $3.85m in Seed funding led by New York Angels.
– Members of the New York Angels led the round with investments from Studio.vc, Emerging Ventures and J-Ventures.
– Also involved are angel groups from the Harvard Business School Alumni Angels from the New York area, Miami Angels, Gaingels and Sand Hill Angels, as well as several individual investors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.