The main office of represented VC is situated in the Delray Beach. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as DSP, Mobile. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fivetran, Carbon Lighthouse, Fetch Robotics.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the CEAS Investments, startups are often financed by Shasta Ventures, Oreilly AlphaTech Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Hyde Park Venture Partners, Harvard Business School Angels Chicago, Bain Capital Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Hyde Park Venture Partners, Bain Capital Ventures, Harvard Business School Angels Chicago.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from CEAS Investments is 100-500 millions dollars.
|Beijing Capital Airlines||Beijing, China, Shunyi|
|Bole Zongheng||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Nottingham University Business School||England, Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Ogden Capital||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Perwyn||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Swire Pacific||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Tau Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|The Zitelman Group||Maryland, Rockville, United States|
|TRUST ESPORT||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|$5M||14 Feb 2023||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||07 Feb 2023||-|
|$700K||14 Dec 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$3M||19 Oct 2022||Oakland, California, United States|
|$3M||26 May 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$10M||23 May 2022||Ontario, California, United States|
|$4M||08 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$36M||18 Jan 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$140M||07 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Fivetran, the leading provider of automated data integration, announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire HVR, a leading provider of enterprise data replication technology.
– The acquisition will allow Fivetran to provide breakthrough database replication performance along with enterprise-grade security to address the massive market for modernizing analytics for operational data associated with ERP systems, Oracle databases, and more.
– Fivetran also announced it has raised a $565 million Series D round, consisting of new and existing investors. Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) led the round with participation from existing investors General Catalyst, CEAS Investments, Matrix Partners, and others, along with new investors ICONIQ Capital, D1 Capital Partners and YC Continuity. Fivetran has raised $730 million to date. The company is now valued at $5.6 billion.
– Online divorce startup Hello Divorce raised $2m seed funding.
– The round was led by CEAS and joined by Lightbank, Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures, Gaingels and a group of individuals including Clio CEO Jack Newton, WRG’s Lisa Stone.
– The company plans to rapidly scale legal filing options across the U.S., improve its ground-breaking product, and give consumers more of the content and services they need to feel informed and in control of their divorce process.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.