rocketship.vc appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Los Altos.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the rocketship.vc, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, SAIF Partners, InnoSpring Seed Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BEENEXT, Shortcut Ventures GmbH, SAIF Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, General Atlantic, Foundry Group.
The overall number of key employees were 6.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline TROCAFONE, Wasabi Technologies, RageOn! The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Cloud Computing, Apps.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2020. Comparing to the other companies, this rocketship.vc performs on 26 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from rocketship.vc is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
|12M||09 Mar 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|12M||02 Mar 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|03 Feb 2021||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|8M||22 Jan 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|33M||17 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|8M||01 Sep 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|6M||21 Jul 2020||United States, Danville|
|60M||20 May 2020||India, Bangalore|
|23 Aug 2019||United States, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.