In 2012 was created Connect Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the London. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Connect Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Connect Ventures works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2020. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 45 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Citymapper, Typeform, Soldo. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Financial Services.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Connect Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, RTAventures VC, Point Nine Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Index Ventures, Seedcamp, Isomer Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Index Ventures, Upscale, Greycroft.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||25 Oct 2022||-|
|$12M||03 Oct 2022||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$3M||09 Sep 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$12M||03 Aug 2022||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|$6M||29 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||27 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$5M||05 May 2022||Bronx, New York, United States|
|$2M||03 May 2022||-|
|$8M||16 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Candy Digital announced a $100m Series A financing round, which values the company at $1.5bn.
– The round was co-led by leading global private equity and venture capital firms Insight Partners and Softbank Vision Fund 2. Additional participants in the round include Connect Ventures, an investment partnership between leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and global venture capital firm New Enterprise Associates, Will Ventures, Gaingels, Com2Us, Athletes Syndicate in partnership with Chaos Ventures, which includes participation from current and retired MLB, NFL, NBA, and NHL players, and NFL Hall of Famer Peyton Manning.
– Candy Digital is building Major League Baseball’s official NFT ecosystem where fans and collectors will be able to purchase, trade, and share officially licensed NFTs to deepen their love of the sport.
– Keebo is a London, UK-based credit card approved by the FCA which uses open banking data.
– The company raised $5m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Breega and Connect Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to hire new people and continue to develop the platform towards launch.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.