Artesian VC appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2004. The fund was located in Australia. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Sydney.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Artesian VC, startups are often financed by Sydney Angels, Brinc, muru-D. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Black Sheep Capital, Sydney Angels, MIRIN CAPITAL. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SOSV, Sydney Angels, Singtel Innov8.
When the investment is from Artesian VC the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Artesian VC works on 28 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Education, Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bubble Gum Interactive, Ninja Blocks, ResponSight. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Australia.
The current fund was established by Felix Zhang, Gilles Plantu00e9, Jeremy Colless, John McCartney, Luke Fay, Matthew Clunies-Ross. Besides them, we counted 24 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||22 Dec 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$1M||14 Dec 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$8M||07 Dec 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$12M||05 Oct 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$1M||08 Sep 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$2M||05 Sep 2022||Leichhardt, New South Wales, Australia|
|$32M||19 Jul 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|05 Jul 2022||Haidian, Beijing, China|
|$10M||22 Jun 2022||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.