Wamda Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The company was established in Asia in United Arab Emirates. The main department of described VC is located in the Dubai.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Wamda Capital performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019. When the investment is from Wamda Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Wamda Capital, startups are often financed by STC Ventures, Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP), Saned Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP), Jabbar Internet Group, Arzan Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Saned Partners, Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP), Jabbar Internet Group.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Mobile. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Arab Emirates. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Careem Networks, Twiga Foods, littleBits Electronics.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|14 Oct 2022||-|
|$10M||15 Aug 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$55M||21 Apr 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$9M||08 Apr 2022||Egypt, Texas, United States|
|$3M||23 Mar 2022||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$121M||28 Feb 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$5M||16 Jan 2022||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia|
|$1M||10 Jan 2022||Beirut, Beyrouth, Lebanon|
|$65M||20 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
– LambdaTest is a cloud browser testing platform.
– The company raised $16M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Sequoia Capital India with participation from Telstra Ventures, Wamda Capital and a sovereign wealth fund.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
– NOW Money from Dubai is a fintech company that provides a digital banking solution for low-income migrant workers.
– The company raised $7m in funding led by Anthemis Exponential Ventures.
– The round was also joined by a consortium of investors including Knuru Capital, Wamda, Commercial Bank of Dubai, DIFC FinTech Fund, Accion Venture Lab, Greenhouse Capital and Hambro Perks Oryx Fund.
– The new investment will be used to expand into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.