The Westly Group appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2007. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight View, Planet, Enerkem. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, CleanTech.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Opposing the other organizations, this The Westly Group works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the The Westly Group, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, Claremont Creek Ventures, Braemar Energy Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are DFJ, Sigma Partners, Claremont Creek Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DFJ, Collaborative Fund, Claremont Creek Ventures.
|15M||20 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|18M||13 May 2021||United States, New York|
|10M||11 May 2021||United States, Somerville|
|5M||14 Oct 2020||Germany, Munich|
|14M||29 Jul 2020||United States, Washington|
|3M||07 Jul 2020||United States, New York|
|200M||19 Feb 2020||United States, Mountain View|
|20M||26 Sep 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|15M||04 Sep 2019||United States, New York|
– Circulor, the leading provider of supply chain traceability and dynamic CO2 tracking, announced it has closed $14m in Series A funding to accelerate the company’s rapid growth. – The Westly Group led the round with participation from Salesforce Ventures, BHP Ventures, Future Positive Capital, 24Haymarket and Sky Ocean Ventures. – Existing investors in the company include Boeing HorizonX, Volvo Cars Technology Fund, Jaguar Land Rover’s CVC arm, InMotion Ventures, SYSTEMIQ, Plug and Play and TotalEnergies ... Read more
– WeaveGrid, a developer of software solutions for the scalable deployment of electric vehicles (EVs) on the electric grid, announced $15M in Series A fundraising to enable its next stage of growth. – The round was led by Coatue with participation by Breakthrough Energy Ventures and existing investors The Westly Group, Grok Ventures, and several prominent angel investors including Ramez Naam and Josh Felser. – Automaker and government commitments are driving a radical transformation that will soon see millions o... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.