In 2012 was created ArcTern Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in Canada. The main department of described VC is located in the Toronto.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the ArcTern Ventures, startups are often financed by MaRS Investment Accelerator Fund, Turnstone Capital Management, Plaza Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Cycle Capital, Amplify Capital, VentureLink LP. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Amplify Capital, VentureLink LP, The Ontario Capital Growth.
The important activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Energy Storage, Chemical. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Canada. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Smart Energy Instruments, Parity, MMB Networks
|$15M||27 Jul 2021||Mexico, Zacatecas, Mexico|
|$21M||01 Jun 2021||Richmond, British Columbia, Canada|
|$3M||24 May 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$20M||07 Dec 2020||The Netherlands, Limburg, Netherlands|
|$30M||27 Oct 2020||Ontario|
|$11M||20 Oct 2020||California, United States|
|$10M||17 Aug 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
Palmetto Clean Technology
|$29M||03 Aug 2020||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|$3M||28 Jan 2020||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
– reThought Insurance, a Broomfield, Colo.-based tech-enabled MGA, closed a $15.5m Series A funding.
– The round was led by Telstra Ventures with participation from Hudson Structured Capital Management and ArcTern Ventures as welll as existing venture funds Menlo Ventures, ManchesterStory and Streamlined Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand sales team, technology, research and development and growth in the flood insurance market.
– Mighty Buildings is a construction tech company applying automation and innovative new technologies to cut time and labor hours.
– The company raised $40m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Khosla Ventures and co-led by Zeno Ventures, with participation from returning investors Bold Capital Partners, Core Innovation Capital, and Foundamental.
– New investors included ArcTern Ventures, Abies Ventures, Modern Venture Partners, Giant Ventures, MicroVentures, One Way Ventures, Polyvalent Capital and others.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.