The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from C2 Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Narrative. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Cloud Data Services, Wellness.
The current fund was established by Chris Cunningham. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 partakers. Despite the C2 Ventures, startups are often financed by Shamin Walsh, True Ventures, Passion Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shamin Walsh, XSeed Capital, Tuhaye Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, XSeed Capital, Vy Capital.
|Bavarian Growth Fund||-|
|Benefit China Asset Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Branding Engineer||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yamato|
|Cap Innov'Est||Alsace, France, Illkirch-graffenstaden|
|Eternale Funds||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Fountain Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Key Safety Systems||Michigan, Sterling Heights, United States|
|Maranon Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Marvel Venture Partners||Austin, Texas, United States|
|MKI||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Susan B. Anthony LLC||-|
|Tap4Fun||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Tekfen Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|The British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association||England, London, United Kingdom|
|The Difference Engine||Cumbria, England, United Kingdom|
|Varkey Foundation||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|VTB Capital Investment Management||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Widoowin||Aquitaine, Bordeaux, France|
|Wilmington Pharmatech||Delaware, Newark, United States|
|$3M||18 Apr 2022||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$13M||11 Feb 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$10M||06 Jan 2022||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|$1M||21 Oct 2021||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$2M||13 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||23 Feb 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||09 Feb 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|25 Jan 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|08 Jan 2021||New York, United States|
– Koffie Labs (Koffie), an insurtech focused on reinventing the trucking and transportation markets, today announced it has raised $4.5m in venture financing.
– Anthemis Group and Lerer Hippeau led two rounds of seed round financing with participation from 2048 Ventures, Plug and Play Ventures and C2 Ventures.
– Trucking insurance is an essential component of the broader $800b trucking industry and the backbone of the US economy. With commercial auto rates consistently increasing over the last decade, there are few viable options for fleets.
– Koffie uses telematics and advanced safety technology to underwrite trucking companies, rewarding fleets that invest in safety with discounted insurance premiums.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.