Fifth Wall is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Venice.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Lime, OpenDoor Labs, Hippo Insurance For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Hospitality, Software. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The current fund was established by Brad Greiwe, Brendan Wallace. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the Fifth Wall, startups are often financed by Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital, GGV Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GV, Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lennar Corporation, GV, Khosla Ventures.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from Fifth Wall is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|BetterLabs Ventures||Australia, Isabela, Philippines|
|Custom House Capital||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Danske eVentures||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|DB Schenker||Essen, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|DBS Securities Limited||Japan, Tokyo|
|Egyptian-American Enterprise Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|Farm Capital Africa||-|
|Follow[the]Seed||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Highstreet Global Asset Partners||-|
|Hoepfner Brau||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Karlsruhe|
|International Life Sciences Institute Research Foundation||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|MLS Players Association||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|NEST-TN||Tennessee, Tullahoma, United States|
|Prescient||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Remagine Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|The North Carolina Enterprise Fund||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|Universal Health Services||King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Youcui Zichan||China, Jinshan District|
|$50M||02 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$170M||30 Nov 2021||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|$20M||18 Nov 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$35M||11 Nov 2021||Chile, Chile|
|$16M||08 Nov 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$59M||18 Oct 2021||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|$39M||12 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$125M||30 Sep 2021||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$1B||24 Sep 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
– Pacaso (the leading real estate platform that helps people buy and co-own a second home) announced $125m Series C funding led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
– The round also included participation from Fifth Wall, the largest venture capital firm focused on technologies for the global real estate industry, and Gaingels (a leading investment syndicate supporting diversity and increased representation of the LGBTQ community and allies).
– The company has doubled its domestic market reach and now operates in 25 top second home destinations, including Napa, Lake Tahoe, Aspen, Malibu, Miami, and Vail.
– Icon, an Austin, Texas-based developer of advanced construction technologies including robotics, software and building materials, raised $207M in series B financing.
– The round was led by Norwest Venture Partners with participation from 8VC, BIG-Bjarke Ingels Group, BOND, Citi, Crosstimbers, Ensemble, Fifth Wall, LENx, Moderne Ventures and Oakhouse Partners.
– Led by Jason Ballard, Co-founder and CEO, Icon develops advanced construction technologies using proprietary 3D printing robotics, software and advanced materials.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.