Serra Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1998. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Champaign.
This organization was formed by Dennis Beard, Rob Schultz, Steve Beck, Tim Hoerr. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from Serra Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this Serra Ventures performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Blooma, 640 Labs, Earshot. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Medical Device. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Serra Ventures, startups are often financed by Illinois Ventures, Village Global, Flyover Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Illinois Ventures, Flyover Capital, Cultivation Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Flyover Capital, Cultivation Capital, National Institutes of Health.
|$1M||09 Jan 2023||San Diego, California, United States|
|$5M||15 Dec 2022||Bozeman, Montana, United States|
|$20M||06 Dec 2022||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
Smart Guided Systems
|$3M||07 Oct 2022||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|$13M||02 May 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$3M||29 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||28 Feb 2022||Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States|
|$3M||24 Feb 2022||Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States|
|$15M||14 Jan 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
– Leo Cancer Care is a Horley, UK- and Middleton, Wisconsin-based radiation therapy startup.
– The company raised $25.3m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Pureland Global Venture, Yu Galaxy, WARF, Alumni Ventures, Junson Capital and Serra Ventures as well as industry leaders CHC, Cosylab, Toret Devices and Radiation Business Solutions.
– The new investment will be used to expand their teams in the US, Europe and Singapore and continue the development of its upright radiotherapy solutions.
– Reconstruct, the leader in AI-powered remote quality control and progress monitoring software, announces its $17.3 million Series B funding round.
– Led by the Nemetschek Group, a global leader in construction software, along with other leading AEC companies and tech titans – EquipmentShare/Romulus Capital, STO Building Group, ThorntonTomasetti, SHoP Architects, Syska Hennessy, and Asia Pacific Land.
– This infusion of capital will enable Reconstruct’s integration with industry-leading software like Bluebeam and accelerate global expansion.
– In addition to these multi-national investors leading the round, the Company boasts 100% participation of its existing shareholders including Serra Ventures and Cultivation Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.