24 Haymarket is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the 24 Haymarket, startups are often financed by Parkwalk Advisors, University of Cambridge Enterprise, Cambridge Angels group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Parkwalk Advisors, IQ Capital, University of Cambridge Enterprise. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Parkwalk Advisors, Innovate UK, Salesforce Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Wellness, Health Care. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline YASA Motors, Privitar, Interface Polymers For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Charlie Green.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. This 24 Haymarket works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
Funds with similar focus
|$3M||24 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$2M||23 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$19M||10 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$17M||04 May 2021||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|$3M||27 Apr 2021||United Kingdom, " United Kingdom"}|
|$10M||18 Jan 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$1M||11 Dec 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|$4M||19 Nov 2020||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|$4M||18 Sep 2020||United Kingdom, London|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.