SRI Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Philadelphia.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the SRI Capital, startups are often financed by Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania, Nextstage Capital, Michael G. Rubin. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are WaterBridge Ventures, QB1 Ventures, Pravega Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Yard Ventures, Saama Capital, Rosecliff Ventures.
This organization was formed by Sashi Reddi. The overall number of key employees were 3.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight YUPPTV, IndianMoney, Identropy. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Information Technology. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
Funds with similar focus
|SK Ventures||United States, San Francisco|
|3S Landing Pad||United States, San Francisco|
|Two Sigma||United States, New York|
|China Science & Merchants Investment Management Group||China, Beijing|
|MemorialCare Innovation Fund||United States, Long Beach|
|RTL Television||Luxembourg, Kirchberg|
|Charles Schwab Investment Management||United States, San Francisco|
|Milcom Ventures Partners||United States, Winter Park|
|PJ Tech||United States, Pompano Beach|
|Jingcheng Touzi||China, Hangzhou|
|Musheng Sibo||China, Wuqing|
|Blue Ocean Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Damgaard Company||Denmark, Holte|
|Setouchi Kanko Partners||Japan, Hiroshima|
|ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation||Japan, Tokyo|
|Singh Capital Partners||United States, Potomac|
|$3M||07 Jan 2021||India, Gurugram|
|$1M||08 Sep 2020||United States, Saint Paul|
|$3M||17 Sep 2019||India, Gurugram|
|$1M||09 Sep 2019||India, Gurugram|
|01 Nov 2018||United States, Philadelphia|
|$930K||22 Oct 2018||United States, " United States"}|
|$1M||16 Oct 2018||India, New Delhi|
|$3M||04 Sep 2018||United States, " United States"}|
|$4M||27 Aug 2018||India, Bengaluru|
– AccuKnox is a Menlo Park, CA-based provider of zero-trust kubernetes security solutions built in partnership with Stanford Research Institute.
– The company closed a $4.6m seed financing round.
– The round was led by National Grid Partners, with strategic participation from SRI, z5Capital and Outliers VC.
– The new investment will be used to expand the engineering team and to prepar to deliver on open source and commercial offerings before the end of this year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.