In 2017 was created Boeing HorizonX Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Chicago. The venture was found in North America in United States. Boeing HorizonX Ventures seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Boeing HorizonX Ventures, startups are often financed by Verizon Ventures, The Boeing Company, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Boeing Company, New Enterprise Associates, GE Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Boeing Company, Pankaj Patel, New Enterprise Associates.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018. When the investment is from Boeing HorizonX Ventures the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are 3D Printing, Computer. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SparkCognition, Reaction Engines, C360 Technologies. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$19M||10 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$7M||24 Feb 2021||Richardson, Texas, United States|
|$137K||14 Feb 2021||Sheffield, Yorkshire and the Humber, United Kingdom|
|$40M||08 Feb 2021||United Kingdom, England|
|$20M||06 Apr 2020||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
|$11M||04 Feb 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|03 Feb 2020||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$20M||08 Oct 2019||California, United States|
Electric Power Systems
|$22M||17 Sep 2019||New York, United States|
– Circulor, the leading provider of supply chain traceability and dynamic CO2 tracking, announced it has closed $14m in Series A funding to accelerate the company’s rapid growth.
– The Westly Group led the round with participation from Salesforce Ventures, BHP Ventures, Future Positive Capital, 24Haymarket and Sky Ocean Ventures.
– Existing investors in the company include Boeing HorizonX, Volvo Cars Technology Fund, Jaguar Land Rover’s CVC arm, InMotion Ventures, SYSTEMIQ, Plug and Play and TotalEnergies Ventures.
– Steve Westly, Founder and Managing Partner of The Westly Group, will join the Circulor board.
– Circulor will use the investment to drive ongoing innovation and extend its presence in North America and Asia.
– Isotropic Systems, a London, UK-based developer of transformational broadband terminal technologies, secured funding of over $40m.
– The round brings together equity and grant funding support from the UK Government and market leaders in Aerospace and Telecommunications.
– SES led the round, along with participation from specialised space investors Orbital Ventures, UK government’s Future Fund and existing investors Boeing HorizonX Global Ventures, Space Angels and Firmament Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to develop its multi-beam antennas.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.