Boeing HorizonX Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Chicago
Boeing HorizonX Ventures was established in 2017, and is a well known VC. The main office of this VC is situated in Chicago. The VC's location is in North America, United States. Boeing HorizonX Ventures is a CVC is a part of a corporation.
When Boeing HorizonX Ventures invests, the average start-up valuation is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. In real terms, this VC performs 36 percentage points more exits than other funds. The fund generally invests in 7-12 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3-4 others. Along with Boeing HorizonX Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Verizon Ventures, The Boeing Company, New Enterprise Associates as well as 12 other investors. The most common co-investors for the fund are The Boeing Company, New Enterprise Associates, GE Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by The Boeing Company, Pankaj Patel, New Enterprise Associates, as well as 3 other investors.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified 3D Printing, Computer. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 9 more industries for this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are SparkCognition, Reaction Engines, C360 Technologies. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If there are 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. However, start-ups from 2 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio.
We also identified another 2 core personnel in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
8.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.