In 2016 was created SYSTEMIQ, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Upside Energy, OpenInvest, Jupiter Intelligence. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Environmental Engineering, Information Technology. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The fund was created by Jeremy Oppenheim, Martin Stuchtey. The overall number of key employees were 8.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the SYSTEMIQ, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Wireframe Ventures, Tokyo Electric Power. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wireframe Ventures, Total Access Fund, The Yard Ventures.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
|21Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Alfred P. Sloan Foundation||New York, New York, United States|
|Beijing Yangguang Junqiao Keji||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Centrica||United Kingdom, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead|
|De Zhong Hui Keji Kaifa Zhongxin||China, Chongqing, Chongqing Shi|
|Epilepsy||Louisiana, Maryland, United States|
|Green Sands Equity||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD)||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|KPMG||Montvale, New Jersey, United States|
|LeoGroup||Chatham, New Jersey, United States|
|MakerDAO||California, Santa Cruz, United States|
|Qi3 Ventures||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|Shenzhen Fortune Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Sony Financial Ventures||Japan, Tokyo|
|Start Up Farms International||California, Fremont, United States|
|Wangsu Science & Technology||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Xinhe Runtai||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|$55M||24 Mar 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
The Routing Company
|$15M||21 Mar 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$34M||16 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$54M||21 Oct 2021||California, United States|
|$13M||29 Jun 2021||California, United States|
|$19M||10 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$8M||20 May 2021||Egham, Surrey, United Kingdom|
|$24M||31 Mar 2021||California, United States|
|$10M||16 Sep 2020||England|
– Circulor, the leading provider of supply chain traceability and dynamic CO2 tracking, announced it has closed $14m in Series A funding to accelerate the company’s rapid growth.
– The Westly Group led the round with participation from Salesforce Ventures, BHP Ventures, Future Positive Capital, 24Haymarket and Sky Ocean Ventures.
– Existing investors in the company include Boeing HorizonX, Volvo Cars Technology Fund, Jaguar Land Rover’s CVC arm, InMotion Ventures, SYSTEMIQ, Plug and Play and TotalEnergies Ventures.
– Steve Westly, Founder and Managing Partner of The Westly Group, will join the Circulor board.
– Circulor will use the investment to drive ongoing innovation and extend its presence in North America and Asia.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.