NRV appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Richmond.
The fund was created by Bob Mooney, Jim Ukrop, Ted Chandler. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the NRV, startups are often financed by SenaHill Partners, CIT GAP Funds, Upfront Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SenaHill Partners, Upfront Ventures, PowerPlant Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SenaHill Partners, Patrick O'Shea, Merck Global Health Innovation Fund.
This NRV works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight medCPU, Ario, WealthForge. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Hospital, Health Care. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|28 Feb 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|4M||03 May 2018||United States, Arlington|
|15M||17 Dec 2019||United States, Harrisonburg|
|01 Aug 2014||Canada, Richmond|
|8M||21 Apr 2017||Canada, Richmond|
|4M||12 Jun 2021||United States, Arlington|
|3M||12 Jun 2021||United States, Norfolk|
|6M||12 Jun 2021||United States, Arlington|
|500K||08 Aug 2013||Canada, Richmond|
|6M||12 Oct 2017||United States, Washington|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.