The main office of represented VC is situated in the Indianapolis. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 participants. Despite the HG Ventures, startups are often financed by UK Innovation & Science Seed Fund, U.S. Department of Agriculture, The Syndicate Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are investiere | Verve Capital Partners, Xeraya Capital, Matt Clifford.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Food and Beverage, Energy. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Biosynthetic Technologies, Romeo Power, Puraffinity
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 63 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019. This HG Ventures works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|Alberta Innovates Technology Futures||Alberta, Canada, Edmonton|
|Chuangxiang Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Cree Mineral Exploration Board||Canada, Quebec, Wemindji|
|Everest Capital||Bermuda, Hamilton|
|FFBB MANAGEMENT||France, Ile-de-France, Neuilly-sur-seine|
|Groupe Chevrillon||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|LMU Entrepreneurship Center||Bayern, Germany, München|
|$102M||12 May 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||20 Apr 2022||-|
|$17M||22 Feb 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|21 Feb 2022||Boca Raton, Florida, United States|
|$7M||02 Feb 2022||Irvine, California, United States|
|$12M||07 Dec 2021||California, United States|
|$1M||19 Nov 2021||-|
Titan Advanced Energy Solutions
|$33M||16 Nov 2021||Salem, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||07 Jul 2021||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
– PowerTech Water, a Lexington KY-based company focused on delivering clean water to industrial consumers, raised $6M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by HG Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to meet the demand for sustainable industrial water treatment, accelerate corporate partnerships, and expand operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.