In 2002 was created Braemar Energy Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
This organization was formed by Neil S. Suslak. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Braemar Energy Ventures, startups are often financed by Rho Ventures, OPG Ventures, Intel Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rho Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Intel Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rho Capital Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, The Westly Group.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The top activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from Braemar Energy Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Braemar Energy Ventures works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ChargePoint, Enerkem, Ciris Energy. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Lighting. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
Funds with similar focus
|$26M||08 Feb 2022||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|$11M||11 Mar 2021||New York, United States|
|$10M||04 Feb 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||10 Aug 2020||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|$127M||05 Aug 2020||Campbell, California, United States|
|23 Oct 2019||Massachusetts, United States|
|$76M||17 Apr 2019||Quebec|
|$240M||28 Nov 2018||Campbell, California, United States|
|$10M||20 Aug 2018||Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.