In 2010 was created AngelPad, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The current fund was established by Carine Magescas, Thomas Korte.
The average startup value when the investment from AngelPad is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2011. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this AngelPad works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the AngelPad, startups are often financed by Uncork Capital, Matrix Partners, SV Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sierra Ventures, Matrix Partners, GV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Spark Capital, Matrix Partners, Crosslink Capital.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Big Data. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Postmates, tray.io, DroneDeploy For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
Funds with similar focus
|$12M||07 Dec 2021||California, United States|
|$40M||01 Nov 2021||Fremont, California, United States|
|$85M||31 Aug 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$10M||30 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||23 Nov 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$500K||01 Sep 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$12M||27 Feb 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||04 Feb 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||24 Jan 2020||British Columbia|
– Hive is a NYC-based productivity software platform.
– The company raised $10m in funding.
– The round was led by Rembrandt Venture Partners with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc.’s Zoom Apps Fund and existing investors Tribeca Venture Partners and Angelpad.
– The new investment will be used to build the software platform, where all product decisions are made democratically by users.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.