Vietnam-based CoderSchool gets $2.6M pre-Series A to scale online course platform
17 Sep, 2021
– B2B e-commerce startup Capiter raised $33m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by Quona Capital and MSA Capital.
– Other participating investors include Savola, Shorooq Partners, Foundation Ventures, Accion Venture Lab and Derayah Ventures.
– Capiter was launched in July 2020 by Mahmoud Nouh and Ahmed Nouh.
– The company solves problems around reach and insights for suppliers and manufacturers.