Unicorn India Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mumbai. The company was established in Asia in India.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Unicorn India Ventures, startups are often financed by IvyCap Ventures, ISME ACE - FinTech Accelerator, Recruit Strategic Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are IvyCap Ventures, ISME ACE - FinTech Accelerator, GVFL. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IvyCap Ventures, Speedinvest, 3one4 Capital.
The current fund was established by Anil Joshi, Bhaskar Majumdar.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GrabOnRent, Pharmarack, Sequretek. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Financial Services. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Unicorn India Ventures works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
|$455K||11 Oct 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$4M||03 Sep 2021||Virginia, United States|
Is Going Online
|$200K||25 Aug 2021||Kochi, Kerala, India|
Probus Smart Things
|$500K||18 Aug 2021||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$500K||24 Jun 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$312K||05 Jan 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|24 Nov 2020||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|$1M||03 Nov 2020||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$325K||07 Oct 2020||India, Kerala, India|
– Clootrack, a real-time customer experience analytics platform, raised $4m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Inventus Capital India and included existing investors Unicorn India Ventures, IAN Fund and Salamander Excubator Angel Fund, as well as individual investment from Jiffy.ai CEO Babu Sivadasan.
– In total, the company raised $4.6m.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.