In 2001 was created SAIF Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Hong Kong. The company was established in Asia in Hong Kong.
The current fund was established by Andrew Yan. We also calculated 17 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the SAIF Partners, startups are often financed by Northern Light Venture Capital, Venture Highway, Sequoia Capital India. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are WI Harper Group, Venture Highway, Kalaari Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tencent Holdings, Qiming Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Mobile. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Paytm Mall, One97 Communications, VANCL. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This SAIF Partners works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from SAIF Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year.
|285M||24 Jul 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|38M||21 Aug 2014||China, Yuexiu District|
|19M||10 May 2019||China, Futian District|
|12M||10 Jun 2013|
|10M||29 Jul 2014||China, Jianggan District|
|30M||22 Jan 2014||China, 玄武区|
|29 Mar 2019||China, Shanghai|
|10M||01 Jul 2007||China, Dongcheng District|
|107M||03 Nov 2017||China, Dongcheng District|
|4M||23 Nov 2016||India, Bengaluru|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.