In 2011 was created Accion Venture Lab, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Washington. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Accion Venture Lab, startups are often financed by Wayra, Techstars, SparkLabs Global Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Omidyar Network, Newid capital, Mountain Nazca. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Quona Capital, Omidyar Network, SAIF Partners.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Varthana, Lend Street Financial, Inc. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Machine Learning, Finance.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2015.
The current fund was established by Paul Breloff. The overall number of key employees were 12.
Funds with similar focus
|$7M||23 Nov 2021||Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|25 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||05 May 2021||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
|$7M||29 Mar 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$1M||03 Dec 2020||Entre Ríos Province, Argentina|
|01 Dec 2020||Jakarta Raya|
|$2M||25 Nov 2020||São Paulo|
|14 May 2020||Jakarta Raya|
|$2M||01 May 2020||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
– B2B e-commerce startup Capiter raised $33m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by Quona Capital and MSA Capital.
– Other participating investors include Savola, Shorooq Partners, Foundation Ventures, Accion Venture Lab and Derayah Ventures.
– Capiter was launched in July 2020 by Mahmoud Nouh and Ahmed Nouh.
– The company solves problems around reach and insights for suppliers and manufacturers.
– Dinie, Brazil’s pioneer API-first embedded finance fintech, announced a USD $3.8m seed round led by Accion Venture Lab and K50 Ventures, with participation from Flourish Ventures, Domo Invest and Tribe Capital amongst other funds, and several individuals from successful companies including Bill.com, Divvy, and more.
– The company also announced that it has concluded its own securitization structure securing a further USD $20m in debt financing capacity from Empirica Investimentos, a local structured debt investor, with a portfolio under management of USD $1bn.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.