|$120K||11 Jan 2021||Lafayette, Louisiana, United States|
|$120K||30 Nov 2020||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$1M||09 Nov 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$120K||08 Nov 2020||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|08 Sep 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$7M||01 Sep 2020||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
|$800K||30 Aug 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|26 Aug 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$5M||13 Aug 2020||New York, New York, United States|
– Shop Latinx raised $1M in funding from investment partners Precursor Ventures, Backstage Capital, Debut Capital, 2PM, Humble Ventures, Hispanics in Philanthropy, Silicon Hills Capital, Techstars, among several other consumer angel investors.
– Shop Latinx has experienced exponential growth since its founding by entrepreneur Brittany Chavez in 2016, from a fan favorite Instagram account championing Latinx brands, designers and their stories to a full e-commerce marketplace boasting a community with over 100,000 highly engaged fans.
– Shop Latinx now features over 600 intentionally curated one-of-a-kind products from over 30 brands from brilliant creators and entrepreneurs with rich stories.
– Pass It Down is a digital storytelling company based in Baton Rouge.
– Company raised nearly $2m in funding.
– The round was led by VentureSouth, with participation from Cultivation Capital, Techstars, Red Stick Angels and Acadian Capital Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to create and launch Iconic Moments, an NFT marketplace exclusively for the world’s museums and cultural institutions, in the fourth quarter of 2021.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.