BEENEXT is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The venture was found in Asia in Singapore. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Singapore.
This organization was formed by Teruhide Sato. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the BEENEXT, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, SAIF Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Blume Ventures, 500 Startups, Sequoia Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital India, Pravega Ventures, Blume Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sendo, PepperTap, NuvoEx. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, Health Care.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from BEENEXT is 50-100 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this BEENEXT works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|$17M||10 Jan 2023||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$2M||30 Nov 2022||Lewes, Delaware, United States|
|$4M||15 Nov 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$3M||08 Nov 2022||-|
|$2M||27 Oct 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$10M||19 Oct 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$1M||18 Oct 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$3M||12 Oct 2022||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|$1M||22 Sep 2022||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
– FloBiz is an Indian neobank for the Indian SMBs.
– Company raised $31m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Sequoia Capital India, Think Investments and its existing investors Elevation Capital & Beenext, with participation from angels like Vijay Shekhar Sharma (Paytm), Kunal Shah (CRED), Jiten Gupta (Jupiter), Amrish Rau (Pine Labs), Neeraj Arora (HalloApp), Nitin Gupta (Uni Cards), Ankit Tomar (Bizongo), Sayali Karanjkar (PaySense) and Krishnan Menon (BukuKas), along with 9Unicorns and Whiteboard Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds for team expansion, product development and scaling distribution.
– Amazon backed Bangalore-based startup Smallcase in a $40m Series C financing round.
– The round was led by Faering Capital and Premji Invest.
– Existing investors Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Beenext, DSP Group, Arkam Ventures, WEH Ventures and HDFC Bank also participated in the new round.
– Smallcase offers a platform to help introduce a new generation of investors to the Indian equity markets.
– The startup offers an in-house team of licensed professionals who offer more than 100 portfolios of stocks and exchange-traded funds, as well as provides its users access to independent investment managers, brokerages and wealth platforms.
– Smallcase has amassed over 3 million users, who are transacting about $2.5 billion each year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.