East Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The company was established in Asia in Japan. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Tokyo.
This organization was formed by Batara Eto, Taiga Matsuyama, Willson Cuaca. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2015. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this East Ventures performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from East Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Indonesia. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Tokopedia, Mercari, Traveloka The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Financial Services.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the East Ventures, startups are often financed by Pegasus Tech Ventures, Beenos Partners, Eduardo Saverin. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Golden Gate Ventures, Convergence Ventures, YJ Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pegasus Tech Ventures, EV Growth, 500 Startups.
|29 Nov 2012||Indonesia, Jakarta Special Capital Region|
|120M||04 Nov 2014||Japan, Tateyama|
|1M||31 Oct 2014||United States, Mountain View|
|800K||22 Jan 2015||Thailand, Bangkok|
|12 Jun 2013||Indonesia, Jakarta Special Capital Region|
|27 Jan 2016||Japan, Chiyoda|
|6M||24 Feb 2018||Japan, Minato|
|2M||03 Jun 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
|30M||05 Jan 2021||Indonesia, Jakarta Special Capital Region|
|13 Apr 2020|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.