In 2013 was created LetsVenture, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Singapore. The company was established in Asia in Singapore.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Crofarm, ZipZap, TravelKhana. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Marketplace.
The current fund was established by Sanjay Jha, Shanti Mohan. The overall number of key employees were 12.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this LetsVenture works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the LetsVenture, startups are often financed by Anupam Mittal, Indian Angel Network, Blume Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ah! Ventures, The Chennai Angels, Mumbai Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by WaterBridge Ventures, ah! Ventures, Unilazer Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$260K||06 Sep 2021||India, Chennai|
|$10M||05 Sep 2021||India, Mumbai|
|$23M||01 Sep 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$1M||25 Aug 2021||India, Delhi|
|$1M||20 Aug 2021||India, New Delhi|
|$2M||16 Aug 2021||India, Mumbai|
Kings Learning (enguru Spoken English App)
|04 Aug 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$1M||03 Aug 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$845K||28 Jul 2021||India, Bangalore|
– Dukaan is a Bengaluru, India-based platform for merchants with zero programming skills to set up their e-commerce site. – Company raised $11m in pre-Series A funding round. – The round was led by 640 Oxford Ventures with participation from Snow Leopard Ventures, Lightspeed Partners, Matrix Partners India, Venture Catalyst, HOF Capital, Old Well Ventures, LetsVenture, 9Unicorns and angels Ritesh Agarwal, and Carl Pei. – The new investment will be aimed at expanding the company’s business reach and t... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.