Funds with similar focus
|$1M||26 Jan 2022||-|
|$5M||09 Jan 2022||Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia|
|$2M||01 Dec 2021||Jeddah, Makkah Region, Saudi Arabia|
|$33M||13 Sep 2021||Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt|
|$2M||17 Aug 2021||Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia|
|$4M||13 Jul 2021||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia|
|$30M||06 May 2021||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia|
|$20M||28 Mar 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$7M||14 Mar 2021||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia|
– B2B e-commerce startup Capiter raised $33m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by Quona Capital and MSA Capital.
– Other participating investors include Savola, Shorooq Partners, Foundation Ventures, Accion Venture Lab and Derayah Ventures.
– Capiter was launched in July 2020 by Mahmoud Nouh and Ahmed Nouh.
– The company solves problems around reach and insights for suppliers and manufacturers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.