HDFC Bank is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1994. The company was established in Asia in India. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Mumbai.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight KOOH Sports, Peel-Works, Furlenco. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Education, Fitness. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India.
We also calculated 21 valuable employees in our database.
This HDFC Bank works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from HDFC Bank the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2015.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the HDFC Bank, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital India, Unilever Ventures, Mizuho Corporate Bank. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Axis Bank, Trifecta Capital Advisors, IDFC Bank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital India, Oaktree Capital Management, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
|7thirty Capital||United States, Boulder|
|Id4 ventures||France, Lille|
|Fraser McCombs Capital||United States, San Antonio|
|Vander Capital Partners||United States, San Francisco|
|Path4||United States, Austin|
|Acacia Research||United States, Newport Beach|
|Mylan||United States, Canonsburg|
|Digital Partners||United States, Bellevue|
|Rockpoint Capital||United States, Boston|
|Collaborative Seed & Growth Partners||United States, Newton|
|PNB-INSPiRE Ethical Fund 1 Investment Business Limited Liability Partnership||Japan, Tokyo|
|Sichuan E-commerce Industry Equity Investment Fund||-|
|GVK Davix Technologies||-|
|The University of Chicago Booth School of Business||United States, Chicago|
|Avathon Capital||United States, Chicago|
|Wuhan Zhongyuan Huadian Science & Technology||China, Wuhan|
|PNC||United States, Pittsburgh|
|$40M||18 Aug 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|28 Jun 2021||United States, Irvine|
|01 Dec 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|30 Oct 2019||India, Kolkata|
|18 Sep 2019||India, Mumbai|
|04 Mar 2019||India, Noida|
|$110M||03 Jan 2019||India, Gurugram|
|$195M||23 Aug 2018||India, Mumbai|
|$383K||06 Jul 2018||India, Mumbai|
– Amazon backed Bangalore-based startup Smallcase in a $40m Series C financing round.
– The round was led by Faering Capital and Premji Invest.
– Existing investors Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Beenext, DSP Group, Arkam Ventures, WEH Ventures and HDFC Bank also participated in the new round.
– Smallcase offers a platform to help introduce a new generation of investors to the Indian equity markets.
– The startup offers an in-house team of licensed professionals who offer more than 100 portfolios of stocks and exchange-traded funds, as well as provides its users access to independent investment managers, brokerages and wealth platforms.
– Smallcase has amassed over 3 million users, who are transacting about $2.5 billion each year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.