|$27M||22 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||09 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||07 Sep 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||18 Aug 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||01 May 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|11 Apr 2021||-|
|$7M||06 Apr 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$3M||17 Feb 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||16 Feb 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– June Homes from New York is a proptech company.
– The company raised $50M in funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank Ventures Asia with participation from TQ Ventures, FJ Labs, K50, Reshape, Quiet Capital, Demi Lovato and Scott Belsky.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate expansion to other U.S. markets.
– Osana Salud, a healthcare startup, raised $20m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by General Catalyst and joined by Quiet Capital, Preface Ventures, FJ Labs, AforeVC and K50 Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and build out its platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.