The company was established in Asia in Singapore. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Singapore.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Indonesia. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Koinworks. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Peer to Peer, Information Services.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 participant. Despite the Saison Capital, startups are often financed by Quona Capital, Mandiri Capital Indonesia (MCI), Gunung Sewu Group.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|Arrowgrass Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Dynamic Signal||California, San Bruno, United States|
|Haina Rongzhi Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Heywood and Sons||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Hunan Tv & Broadcast Intermediary||China, Hunan, Liuyang|
|Karot Capital||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Lesaffre||France, Marcq-en-baroeul, Nord-Pas-de-Calais|
|Rainfall Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Shenzhen Haichuanda Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$5M||22 Jun 2022||San Juan, Manila, Philippines|
|$4M||12 May 2022||-|
|$3M||15 Mar 2022||-|
|$7M||02 Mar 2022||Quezon City, Philippines|
|$13M||24 Feb 2022||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
SJ Mobile Labs
|$2M||16 Feb 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$3M||09 Feb 2022||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|$4M||07 Feb 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$15M||31 Jan 2022||Nigeria, Lagos, Nigeria|
– Infina, a Vietnamese fintech startup, raised $2m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Saison Capital and joined by Venturra Discovery, 1982 Ventures, 500 Startups, Nextrans, and angel investors like executives at Google and Netflix.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and develop new features.
– Nimbly, a software startup, raised $4.6m in pre-Series A funding.
– The round was led by Insignia Ventures Partners, with participation from Sovereign’s Capital and Saison Capital.
– The company is currently used by more than one hundred organizations in seven countries, including Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and the United States.
– Some clients also come from the fast-moving consumer goods and agriculture sectors, like Cargill and Wilmar.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.