In 2011 was created Blume Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Mumbai. The venture was found in Asia in India.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from Blume Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Blume Ventures performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GreyOrange, Kaleidofin, Rizort. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The current fund was established by Karthik Reddy, Sanjay Nath. Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Blume Ventures, startups are often financed by Rajan Anandan, Nexus Venture Partners, BEENEXT. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BEENEXT, Accel, Nexus Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital India, BEENEXT, Accel.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||08 Dec 2021||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$220M||29 Nov 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$9M||22 Nov 2021||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$7M||09 Nov 2021||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$75M||29 Oct 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
LoveLocal (formerly m.Paani)
|$18M||28 Oct 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$11M||21 Oct 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$5M||13 Oct 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$4M||04 Oct 2021||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
– Ultrahuman, a Bengaluru, India-based healthtech wearable glucose tracker, raised $17.5m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Alpha Wave Incubation (AWI), Steadview Capital, Nexus Venture Partners, Blume Ventures and Utsav Somani’s iSeed fund, as well as Tiger Global’s Scott Schleifer, Sandeep Singhal, Kunal Shah, Sujeet Kumar, Deepinder Goyal, Gunjan Patidar, Gaurav Munjal, Revant Bhate, Mohit Gupta, Vikram Dhingra and Roman Saini.
– The company intends to use the funds for geographical expansion and improvement of its biomarker technology.
– Amazon backed Bangalore-based startup Smallcase in a $40m Series C financing round.
– The round was led by Faering Capital and Premji Invest.
– Existing investors Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Beenext, DSP Group, Arkam Ventures, WEH Ventures and HDFC Bank also participated in the new round.
– Smallcase offers a platform to help introduce a new generation of investors to the Indian equity markets.
– The startup offers an in-house team of licensed professionals who offer more than 100 portfolios of stocks and exchange-traded funds, as well as provides its users access to independent investment managers, brokerages and wealth platforms.
– Smallcase has amassed over 3 million users, who are transacting about $2.5 billion each year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.