In 2012 was created Jungle Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Asia in Singapore. The main department of described VC is located in the Singapore.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Jungle Ventures, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Wavemaker Partners, Openspace Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, Openspace Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by International Finance Corporation, 500 Startups, Wavemaker Partners.
The fund was created by Amit Anand, Anurag Srivastava. We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2020. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from Jungle Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. This Jungle Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Singapore. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Kredivo, Pomelo Fashion, Livspace. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$8M||24 Nov 2022||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|$40M||15 Nov 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$15M||18 Oct 2022||Alpharetta, Georgia, United States|
|$60M||11 Oct 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$12M||10 Oct 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$14M||07 Sep 2022||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|01 Sep 2022||Hanoi, Vietnam|
International Payments Identity(IPiD)
|$3M||31 Aug 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$1M||16 Aug 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
– Indonesian social commerce startup Evermos raised $30m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by UOB Venture Management’s Asia Impact Investment Fund II and joined by IFC, MDI Ventures, Telkomsel Mitra Innovation and Future Shape, along with returning investors Jungle Ventures and Shunwei Capital.
– The funding will be used on hiring, enhancing Evermos’ recommendation engine and other AI-based tech, and entering new regions in Indonesia.
– The company says it currently has 100,000 active resellers in more than 500 Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities, mostly in Java. Its goal is to reach more than one million resellers throughout Indonesia over the next five years.
– Leap raised $55m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Owl Ventures.
– It also saw participation from Harvard Management Company, Inc, along with returning investors Jungle Ventures and Sequoia Capital India.
– Leap is building the infrastructure to enable students to pursue international higher education. It runs a million-member strong community of international study aspirants in South Asia and has helped over 60,000 students in their study abroad journey over the last 18 months.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.