MSA Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The company was established in Asia in China. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Beijing.
This organization was formed by Jenny Zeng. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the MSA Capital, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital China, Qiming Venture Partners, Matrix Partners China. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Matrix Partners China, Ventech China, Tencent Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tencent Holdings, Pegasus Tech Ventures, Morningside Venture Capital.
Comparing to the other companies, this MSA Capital performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from MSA Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Uber, Meituan-Dianping, NIO We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Fashion, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|>>venture>>||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|British Gas||United Kingdom, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead|
|DGF Investimentos||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Furong Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Gold Hill Capital||California, San Jose, United States|
|Harbert Management Corporation||Alabama, Birmingham, United States|
|Herald Investment Management||-|
|INTEC||Japan, Okinawa Prefecture, Toyama|
|Nihon Inter Electronics Company||-|
|Nishinippon Newspaper||Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|Rogers Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Shanghai Liying Ziben||China, Shanghai|
|Superior Industries International, Inc.||Michigan, Southfield, United States|
|Tianjin Zijing Ziben||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Trade Capital Funding||California, San Diego, United States|
|Vibrant Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|White Deer Energy||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$9M||26 Aug 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$50M||04 Aug 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Wapi Pay PTE Limited
|$2M||03 Aug 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$30M||15 Jul 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||07 Jul 2021||Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|$3M||29 Jun 2021||Accra, Ghana|
|$15M||18 May 2021||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|$30M||06 May 2021||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia|
|$1B||01 Mar 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
– B2B e-commerce startup Capiter raised $33m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by Quona Capital and MSA Capital.
– Other participating investors include Savola, Shorooq Partners, Foundation Ventures, Accion Venture Lab and Derayah Ventures.
– Capiter was launched in July 2020 by Mahmoud Nouh and Ahmed Nouh.
– The company solves problems around reach and insights for suppliers and manufacturers.
– Wapi Pay, a Kenyan startup with offices in China and Singapore, raised $2.2m in pre-seed funding.
– The round was led by China-based fund MSA Capital; Pan-African and Africa-focused firms EchoVC, Kepple Africa and Future Hub; and Pan-Asian firms Transsion Holdings and Gobi Ventures.
– The company will use the investments to engage regulators for licensing across Africa and for scale, product and geographical expansion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.