Gemba Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The main department of described VC is located in the Mumbai. The venture was found in Asia in India.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Food Delivery, Internet. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Shopkirana For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by Adith Podhar. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Gemba Capital, startups are often financed by Lead Angels Network, Incubate Fund, Jaikumar Nair. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Astarc Ventures, Whiteboard Capital, Vivek Kumar. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SOSV, MOX, Better Capital.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|A-Z Beteiligungen||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Fusion Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Harris and Harris Group||-|
|Inforich||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Intango Digital Marketing Accelerator||-|
|Jounce NN||Bellevue, United States, Washington|
|Medison Pharma||Brazil, Goias, Israelândia|
|NewLake Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Polaris Venture Capital||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Shanghai Tianji Chuangtou||China, Shanghai|
|Simon Equity Partners, LLC||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Triglav d.d.||Ljubljana, Ljubljana Urban Commune, Slovenia|
|Zhengxuan Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|ZZ Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$7M||16 Dec 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$5M||19 Nov 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$3M||20 Oct 2021||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|$4M||04 Oct 2021||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$1M||20 Sep 2021||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$3M||11 Aug 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$6M||29 Jul 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$545K||23 Jun 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$15M||30 May 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
– Plum, a Bengaluru, India-based group health insurance startup, raised $15.6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Tiger Global with participation from Sequoia Capital India’s Surge, Tanglin Venture Partners, Incubate Fund and Gemba Capital, as well as Kunal Shah (founder, Cred), Gaurav Munjal, Roman Saini and Hemesh Singh (founders of Unacademy), Lalit Keshre, Harsh Jain and Ishan Bansal (founders of Groww), Ramakant Sharma & Anuj Srivastava (founders of Livspace), and Douglas Feirstein (founder of Hired).
– The company intends to use the funds to further scale engineering, business development and operations teams.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.